Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wisdom Homes Landscaping



Today I received an email from Wisdom Homes Landscaping.
They explained  how much it will cost to arrange my land to fit the approved landscaping drawing.( I posted the drawing previously in my posts)
Honestly, it was more than expected, the total cost was 36k!!!!!!. There is no way I am going to pay for the whole lot.
The quote was about the grass/ driveway / retaining wall / fence / pebbles / excavation / letterbox.
I chose to let Wisdom do the hard part, which is driveway and retaining wall.
I am sure I can have it installed cheaper  else where since Wisdom add their margin on top. Less things to worry once the house is done.
I will lay the grass, schrubs, pebbles and other DIY stuff myself and maybe hire a bobcat to flatten the land, time to get prices !!

No comments:

Post a Comment