Tuesday 24 September 2013

House inspection

Today I  had my first house inspection. Everything went very well, the inspection took around 1h30 for the whole house (inside and outside) Few minor defects to fix, such as few touch up paint, clean few bricks and the roof tiles, the caesarstone bench slab had few scratches.
According to my SS, I should have the keys on the 8th of October.......YAY !!!!
I am very happy with my SS, he has been great since his first call. Before the house inspection, he came very early and did his own inspection and marked all the defects that he could see, just in case that I miss some while I do my inspection. It was the first time that we talk face to face also.


Water tank



Ensuite



Alarm panel



Walk in pantry


Main bathroom 














No comments:

Post a Comment