Sunday 11 August 2013

Doors up / skirting done / kitchen started



Hello all !!

Quite a few things happened since my last post, I was too busy searching and buying furnitures that I forgot to update my blog : )


Scaffolding removed



Front door installed




The whole house had been gyprocked



Ducted air con system installed


Skirting for the whole house finished



Internal door frames installed and doors up


Waterproofing done



Timpelle kitchen came to install the kitchen and the cupboards for the other rooms




                            







I am at lock up stage, which mean I cant go in the house to take pictures, I need to either get my SS to open the door or the tradies to be on site for me to get in the house. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Tiling is scheduled to start today for all the wet areas.


2 comments:

  1. Great progress not long to go i think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this article & really it is very informative & helpful for us to know more about Kitchen Doors. Good Job Keep it up.
    Kitchen Appliances

    ReplyDelete