Sunday 18 August 2013

Tiling



The tiling has started this week for all the wet areas.



  Ensuite vanities





Ensuite shower




Main bathroom










 The tiler did a mistake for the bathroom. I asked and paid for vanity height tiling. but he is doing all the way to the ceiling : )
I am not complaining. Freebies woohoo !



Portico





I am pretty happy with the colors so far, now hopefully the main floor tiles will be as I expected to be

My SS called me to let me know the schedule for the next few weeks and he said the house will be done in 6 weeks !!! Woohoo in 6 weeks I will have my keys !!!


What is next.

Tiling for the whole house will be done by next week
Painting and vanities scheduled for next week
Lights fitting scheduled in 2 weeks
Driveway is scheduled to be done in 3 weeks
PCI in around 5 weeks....
In 6 weeks..............HANDOVER!!



4 comments:

  1. Long time follower. Loving the look and progress of your home. Do you mind posting your bathroom colour choices? Eg. Tiles wall & floor, vanity top and cupboards please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, thank you : )
    The tiles are from the supplier Di Lorenzo
    Ensuite wall is DCW1424 bone gloss
    Bathroom wall is DCW1341
    The floor tile for the wet areas I need to check, since my original choice was discontinued so i had to choose a replacement but i didn't write the name somewhere

    Cupboards for all wet areas is burnished wood
    Cupboards for kitchen is Zincworks
    Caesarstone for all wet areas is White shimmer
    Caesarstone for kitchen is Organic white


    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the delayed reply...I never got to thank you for your reply! It was very helpful during my colour selection appointment. Do you feel 100% settled into your home now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I appreciate how this blog breaks down the steps involved in a building inspection. Well done!"
    Choose Total Building Inspections QLD for Building Inspections Chermside.

    ReplyDelete